Account Executive, Corpus Christi
Full Time - Corpus Christi, TX
At Favor, we are looking for an authentic and compassionate salesperson with a genuine interest in supporting local merchants to join our team as an Account Executive in Corpus Christi, TX. You are a self-starter, tenacious, passionate, curious, innovative, humble, and a natural hustler. You are responsible for calling on and meeting with local merchants and building relationships in order to get them featured on the Favor app. You will prioritize key, local and regional restaurant merchant relationships, and drive adoption of the Favor platform.
- Cultivate new and existing merchant leads in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Develop and maintain a growing pipeline.
- Plan a sales approach for your territory, both outside and inside sales.
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to support the success of new business.
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly, and yearly sales goals.
- Identify decision makers to determine how to best partner and gain buy-in to create partnerships.
- Pay attention to detail and exhibit strong organization skills with an absolute focus on quality of work and relationship-building.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in inside and outside Sales.
- Strong history of executing full life cycle sales in-person and over the phone.
- Proficient with Salesforce, MS Office, and Google Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional, yet personable demeanor.
- Highly customer-focused with a consultative, data-driven sales approach.
- Strategic thinker with both book and people smarts.
- Team player mentality who is fun, energetic and coachable.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, regularly changing environment.
- Does not get easily overwhelmed, and has a good understanding of prioritizing goals and time management.
- Has a strong sense of self-awareness and is extremely self-motivated.
- Perseveres in the face of challenges with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must live in Corpus Christi, TX area.
Life at Favor:
- Benefits -- We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off -- We offer unlimited PTO for salary employees and ample vacation time to all team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development -- We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community -- Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.