Associate Account Manager
Full Time - Texas
We are looking for a new team member that is self-motivated, has a positive attitude, and proactively helps our restaurant partners navigate their relationship with Favor successfully. This team member will work with partners via phone or email and must be comfortable working with multiple tools to find solutions and complete tasks. The Associate Account Manager provides excellent customer service to fulfill the many needs of our restaurant partners in an effective and timely manner.
What you'll do:
- Provide multi-channel restaurant support (via phone, email, and SMS) to find creative solutions for real-time challenges.
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality outcomes.
- Assist the Integrations team to problem solve issues for our restaurant partners in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Favor’s Sales team to manage inbound restaurant partner inquiries.
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to improve processes and outcomes.
- Take ownership of issues and see them through to the end.
Skills you have:
- A relevant degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Salesforce.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills with comfort communicating via phone and email (both internally and externally).
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to spot developing issues quickly before they intensify.
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks with a solution-oriented approach.
- A high level of adaptability; you welcome change and the opportunity to influence the future of our organization.
Who you are:
- You have experience being proactive in a client facing/customer service/sales role (or translatable skill set).
- You are a solution-focused self-starter that loves to collaborate.
- You are detail oriented, organized, and know how to prioritize urgent and non-urgent tasks as they arise.
- You have solid communication skills and a desire to grow in account management and sales.
- You enjoy working with others.
- You are passionate about nurturing and growing local businesses.
- You have a sense of urgency and are curious. You are not afraid to ask questions or dig deeper.
Life at Favor:
Benefits: We offer premium health, vision, dental, and life insurance, alongside 401(k) options. We go beyond the basics, while also throwing in Favor delivery fee credit and H-E-B discounts!
Paid time off (PTO): We offer unlimited PTO for salaried employees (that’s actually unlimited) and ample vacation time to all team members.
Learning and development: We encourage personal growth and education through Intern(al)ships and Learning Labs taught by Favor team members and external facilitators.
Community: Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, weekly happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion: At Favor, we believe that to be the best delivery app in Texas, we need to represent all Texans. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Flexible work options:
We have team members spread across Texas and beyond - some work from the office, some from home, and some a mix of both! We believe in fostering an inclusive and flexible work environment that supports our diverse workforce.
At this time, we are not able to support employment in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington. If you are located in one of these states but are open to relocation, we welcome your application!
View More Career Opportunities