Associate Manager, Media
Full Time - Texas or Remote
We are looking for a collaborative and innovative individual to join our marketing team as the Associate Manager, Media. In this role, you’ll work closely with the rest of the media team to allocate and optimize spend across all performance channels to drive efficient customer acquisition while also increasing brand awareness.
- Manage performance-based acquisition marketing efforts and brand media campaigns for paid social channels.
- Develop and set up effective paid social & campaigns/ strategies to drive efficient mobile app and web traffic using bidding, and creative optimization.
- Develop and manage testing agendas that lead up to acquisition goals/KPIs.
- Assist in developing acquisition promotions and offers to increase conversion and customer retention.
- Consistently conduct audience research, competitive analysis, and testing to increase and improve our impact.
- Allocate and manage budget across paid media channels and brand media channels.
- Collect, analyze, and present spend and key performance metrics for all media channels to the team and leadership.
- Partner with the broader Media team at Favor and H-E-B to execute on paid social strategies and overall growth team goals.
- Develop comprehensive paid media reporting to surface results, inform forecasting and future campaigns, and better understand performance by ad unit/placement, creative type, and other variables.
- Vet and establish new vendors for testing to assist in the expansion of Favor’s media mix.
- Analyze and speak to large data sets in Excel/Google Sheets & internal dashboards.
- Collaborate closely with Brand and Design teams.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing paid social campaigns for web or mobile apps.
- Experience developing and managing brand media campaigns.
- Experience managing media channels with a six-figure budget.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, and Power BI.
- Understanding of ad tracking in tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Liveramp and MMPs, such as Adjust.
- Proficient in Excel and using data to draw insights speak to performance & drive overall performance & brand media strategy.
- Manage time effectively, setting and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality of work.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively across departments and teams.
- Manage substantial media budgets and proactively coordinate with internal team members and executives to report on performance and results.
- Understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of the on-demand marketplace.
Life at Favor:
- Benefits -- We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off -- We offer unlimited PTO for salary employees and ample vacation time to all team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development -- We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community -- Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.