Chief of Staff
Full Time - Austin, TX
We’re looking for a Chief of Staff to join our team in our mission to be the best delivery app in Texas. This role will serve as a strategic partner for our Executive team and reaches almost every team at Favor.
You must be an excellent motivator and have experience in inspiring teams toward a common goal. You are also not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in when necessary to help the team achieve their goals. We are looking for someone who is empathetic and passionate about providing great experiences and can drive results and change across the company.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate work between cross-functional teams
- Effectively set and manage expectations and timelines
- Escalate, inform, and solve issues in a timely manner
- Measure results and use data to continuously improve our approach
- Design and run end-to-end programs
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure feedback is addressed
- Pitch plans and present quantitative and qualitative findings to leadership
- Coordinate with applicable teams to plan and execute events
- Anticipate requirements based on knowledge of the business
- Handle highly-sensitive data (Board of Directors materials, compensation data, schedules, etc.) and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Serve as point of contact for a wide variety of relationships between the CEO, internal team members, and external contacts
Skills you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 7+ years experience in a program management capacity
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Self-motivation and the ability to execute without close supervision
- Ability to build strong rapport with peers and leadership
- Strong problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented disposition
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to build trust and relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders
Who you are:
- You have an innovative, creative approach to problem-solving
- You are a self-starter with a startup mindset
- You are analytical and can make data-driven decisions
- You have executive support experience
- You have a strong work ethic and the capacity to manage a significant workload
- You exhibit sound judgment and the ability to effectively prioritize
- You are flexible in the face of change
- You maintain a keen attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality work
Life at Favor:
Benefits: We offer premium health, vision, dental, and life insurance, alongside 401(k) options. We go beyond the basics, while also throwing in Favor delivery fee credit and H-E-B discounts!
Paid time off (PTO): We offer unlimited PTO for salaried employees (that’s actually unlimited) and ample vacation time to all team members.
Learning and development: We encourage personal growth and education through Intern(al)ships and Learning Labs taught by Favor team members and external facilitators.
Community: Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, weekly happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion: At Favor, we believe that to be the best delivery app in Texas, we need to represent all Texans. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Flexible work options:
Favor supports an in-person, hybrid, or fully-remote work environment (depending on the job role) from select states across the U.S.!
At this time, we are not able to support employment in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington. If you are located in one of these states but are open to relocation, we welcome your application!
View More Career Opportunities