Coordinator, Marketing Operations
Full Time - Texas or Remote
Favor is looking for a Coordinator to join our Marketing Operations team and support our business as we grow across the state of Texas. The main function of the Marketing Operations Coordinator role is to utilize data and complex logic to develop, QA and execute one-off email/push communications, automated marketing campaigns and effectively set up and deploy promotions and offers for our Customers and Runners.
- Execute CRM marketing campaigns to include email, push, SMS and in-app messaging.
- Setup, QA, and manage discounts and promotions within internal and external tooling.
- Support marketing automation campaigns, as well as one-off email or push notification campaigns.
- Support the set up and verification of an advanced testing agenda in partnership with the CRM and Business Analytics team.
- Write compelling copy for emails, pushes, and a wide range of promotional and operational material in partnership with the Creative team.
- Partner with CRM to maintain a communication and promotions calendar for all markets/channels.
- Respond to internal inquiries and comments from our Support team related to CRM communications and promotional campaigns.
- Track and report on channel level performance of CRM and promotional initiatives.
- Assist with administrative tasks within the marketing department.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- 1-3 years experience in CRM/email marketing
- Experience working with Braze or comparable CRM platform
- Strong written and communicative skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Desire to learn and grow within the role and company.
- Willingness to take on projects with a proactive attitude.
- Technology / app experience is highly desired.