Full Time - Texas or Remote
We are looking for a forecasting enthusiast to join our team. This candidate will be responsible for developing and improving high-priority forecasts and processes, across the organization to help Favor deliver great service profitably for balanced growth. This role will collaborate with a broad range of key stakeholders including the Business Analytics, Marketing, Product, and Operations teams. This role will apply structured thinking to answer some of Favor’s most critical business questions and requires a candidate who is action-oriented and data-driven.
- Develop and maintain by-region, by-hour demand forecasts for all business lines by analyzing historical data and assessing external factors such as weather, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Partner with Data Science on the refinement and continuous improvement of statistical demand and supply forecasting models used for planning across Finance, Marketing, and Operations.
- Lead demand planning for new product launches and marketing campaign launches.
- Collaborate with Data Science to develop and maintain the integrity of demand planning data inputs.
- Engage with cross-functional partners and customers to develop and update short and long-term demand plans.
- Track and report on forecast accuracy and lead refinement processes of demand forecasting, tools, and systems to improve results.
- Identify and present gaps between demand plans and supply forecasts to drive marketplace balance.
- 3+ years of demand planning and forecasting experience
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to identify scalable solutions
- Strong written and verbal communications along with data visualization ability
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with the principles of statistical demand forecasting methods
- Graduate work in Statistics, data science, and forecasting background preferred
- Experience with SQL, predictive modeling, familiarity with ML techniques, use of Python, R preferred
- Experience in a high growth company