People Program Manager
Full Time - Texas or Remote
We are seeking an energetic People Program Manager to drive employee experience programming from onboarding to offboarding. This individual will partner cross-functional with the People Leadership team, People Business Partners, and team members to create and implement engaging initiatives related to performance, recognition, learning and development, DEI, onboarding, and our transition to a hybrid workforce.
- Work cross-functionally to develop effective programming for all team members, ensuring they have a strong understanding and connection to Favor’s mission, vision and culture starting day one.
- Plan, craft, and implement innovative and equitable team member experiences that positively impact team member engagement, performance, recognition, and retention.
- Create and coordinate learning and development opportunities and track completion, feedback, and cadence of such programs.
- Measure and evaluate team member engagement through surveys and focus groups while making recommendations for improvements based on the data and identified trends.
- Continuously guide, coach, and direct leaders to ensure a consistent understanding of expectations in supporting their team members and experience across department lines for all team members.
- Consistently seek to improve offerings, resources, and programs based on learned insights and organizational engagement strategies.
- Guide a team of Specialists to execute on Employee Experience initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 3-5 years supporting people related programming
- Working knowledge of HR best practices and employee engagement strategies
- Exceptional project and program management skills
- Seek to champion Favor’s culture by creating engaging and inclusive programs and experience for all team members
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data driven with a desire to champion a team member centric culture