Favor Support – Specialist
Full Time - Texas
The Favor Support team helps to make sure that every Favor runs efficiently in real-time by supporting our Runners, customers and merchants via phone, SMS, chat, and internal tools. We provide omni-channel support for our community to create an easy and fun Favor experience and fix interactions when they could have gone better.
We have a phenomenal community of Runners and customers that love our service, and we’re looking for candidates who are passionate about helping people!
As a part of our Support Organization, the Support team delivers world-class support, empathy, and a personal touch to every interaction. If you’re quick on your feet and have outstanding people skills, we want you on the team!
- Always delight those you interact with, particularly in difficult situations
- Provide omni-channel support (Email, SMS, Chat), finding creative solutions to real-time challenges
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Handle issues while adapting to pressure and time constraints
- Effectively triage issues and advance to the correct department
- Take ownership of issues and see them through; you’re a solution-focused self-starter that loves to collaborate
- Work as an advocate for Runners and customers by improving every part of the Favor experience
- Collaborate with the team to improve processes and outcomes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work at least one weekend day every week; Favor Support operates from 7AM until 2AM, seven days per week.
- Excellent at the details; you are able to spot developing issues quickly before they intensify
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating via phone and chat with both internal and external customers; you can type at least 40 WPM.
- For remote positions, a quiet workspace with reliable high-speed internet of at least 10 (but preferably 25) Mbps.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- You are a self-starter, familiar with a startup environment; you are willing to work hard to achieve and exceed set targets
- You are an innovative thinker with an ability to look for opportunities to optimize the Support team’s process and operations
- Highly adaptable; you welcome change and the opportunity to influence the future of our organization
- Familiarity with Zendesk or Salesforce a plus
- Experience running Favors a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
Life at Favor:
- Benefits -- We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off -- We offer ample vacation time to all hourly team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development -- We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community -- Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.