Full Time - Texas
The Planning & Analysis team at Favor is growing! Favor is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst who has a deep passion for working at high-growth companies. The team member in this role will be a direct partner for executive and leadership initiatives with a primary focus on supporting the Sales and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and proactive problem solver that is intrinsically curious, data driven, and highly analytical with exceptional interpersonal skills. Title and compensation will be informed by experience level.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the organization to provide analytical and strategic support
- Partner cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product, Data Science, Accounting, and Business Analytics teams
- Assist in the identification of new opportunities, effectiveness of current initiatives, and build dynamic models to evaluate the impact to the business
- Develop, analyze, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) & objectives and key results (OKRs), surfacing up actionable insights and formulating meaningful recommendations
- Build reports and financial models for the Executive and Leadership teams’ planning and reporting
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting and planning process by collaborating with internal teams
- Work with Executive and Leadership teams to establish and distribute goals for various stakeholder groups
- Play a key role in daily, monthly, and quarterly finance reporting to track performance against company-wide goals
- Support additional finance initiatives and projects as needed
Skills you'll have:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, business, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in financial analysis, corporate finance, consulting, or a relevant field, preferably within a high-growth environment
- Experience building financial models and providing financial analysis
- An advanced level of Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with Looker and Google Sheets is preferred
Who you are:
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- You have strong, consistent work ethic with keen attention to detail and the ability to focus on the big picture
- You have the ability to multitask and work well in a dynamic environment
- You are agile and possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and passion
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude who can communicate with confidence and tact across all levels of the company
Life at Favor:
Benefits: We offer premium health, vision, dental, and life insurance, alongside 401(k) options. We go beyond the basics, while also throwing in Favor delivery fee credit and H-E-B discounts!
Paid time off (PTO): We offer unlimited PTO for salaried employees (that’s actually unlimited) and ample vacation time to all team members.
Learning and development: We encourage personal growth and education through Intern(al)ships and Learning Labs taught by Favor team members and external facilitators.
Community: Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, weekly happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion: At Favor, we believe that to be the best delivery app in Texas, we need to represent all Texans. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Flexible work options:
We have team members spread across Texas and beyond - some work from the office, some from home, and some a mix of both! We believe in fostering an inclusive and flexible work environment that supports our diverse workforce.
At this time, we are not able to support employment in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington. If you are located in one of these states but are open to relocation, we welcome your application!
View More Career Opportunities