Manager CRM, Lifecycle
Full Time - Austin, TX
We are looking for a Lifecycle CRM Manager to create campaigns that drive best-in-class retention and loyalty for customers in Favors’ 400+ cities. You will balance marketing, analysis, and program execution in our fast-paced, highly-reactive environment. This is a unique opportunity to do much more than traditional CRM, which allows this position to have an immediate impact on the success of Favor’s marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement end-to-end CRM marketing programs, with an emphasis on automation, personalization, and hyper-targeted segmentation, that are designed to influence key performance indicators
- In partnership with the Senior CRM Manager, plan CRM promotions that consider cross-functional implications around operational support, budgeting, marketing segmentation, campaign direction, and post-promotion analysis
- Create strategies for email, push, SMS, and in-app marketing campaigns across customer lifecycle segments
- Balance the operational complexities of our on-demand business, including communicating cross-functionally to a wide variety of stakeholders and formulating a number of campaigns/strategies to address all possible business scenarios
- Employ A/B testing and identify opportunities to drive marketing results
- Drive volume and profitability in lifecycle communications by ensuring customers receive the right communication at the right point in their user journey
- Use quantitative analysis and analytics (dashboards, reporting, and data visualization tools) to effectively translate analytics into clear insights and actionable recommendations
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure alignment on CRM business needs and upcoming product improvements
- Utilize CRM and analytic tools to forecast results of various tactics, advocate for resource prioritization, and report on the success of individual campaigns.
Skills you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of marketing or CRM experience
- Comprehensive experience tracking and reporting key CRM performance metrics
- Demonstrated experience implementing loyalty, CRM, and automation marketing programs and processes
- Prior working experience with CRM tools related to campaign management, email, push notifications, in-app messaging, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to monitor, interpret, and report on data to help build cohesive marketing programs
- Experience with Braze is a plus
- Experience in technology/consumer apps is a plus