Product Designer, Consumer
Full Time - Texas
Favor is seeking a passionate Product Designer who is familiar with UX Research and excels at UX Design to join Favor’s Product team where you’ll craft experiences that help customers find what they want, when they need it! You will deliver delight to consumers who are hangry for a taco or need a quick errand. We’re a close-knit team of designers and product managers guided by a collaborative, iterative, user-centered design process.
Note: Please link your portfolio and any required passwords we’ll need to view your work with your application!
What you’ll do:
- Design amazing experiences across multiple touchpoints, including mobile and web applications.
- Partner with UX Researchers and Product Managers to discover problems and possibilities, and plan new features.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Evaluate your solutions, iterate, and work closely with engineers to implement product features.
- Understand our service, how it works, and the user journey of each of our products.
- Present your ideas regularly to Product teammates, engineers, and key stakeholders.
- Work with cross-disciplinary partners to dig into issues, gather feedback, and design the right solutions.
Skills you have:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing and building products for mobile and desktop experiences.
- Core skill set includes strategy, IA, UX research, prototyping and visual design.
- Experience applying established design patterns to your work.
- Demonstrated ability to design products that users love.
- Skilled with Figma, and other industry standard tools.
Who you are:
- You have an acute attention to detail. Inconsistencies in products drive you crazy.
- You have excellent communication skills with an ability to explain and advocate for your work.
- You enjoy engaging with research and hearing from users/audiences directly.
- You are passionate about identifying and solving problems.
- You seek data and evidence to speak on behalf of the user.
- You can think in both low and high fidelity and understand the impact of design on user experience across an ecosystem of products.