Product Designer, Merchant
Full Time - Texas or Remote
Favor is seeking a passionate Product Designer who is familiar with UX Research and excels at UX Design to join Favor’s Product team where you’ll help define how on-demand delivery works for our Merchant partners. You will craft experiences that help merchants manage their businesses and connect with Favor customers. You will empower thousands of Texas businesses to reach users in their city. We’re a close-knit team of designers and product managers guided by a collaborative, iterative, user-centered design process.
Note: Please link your portfolio and any required passwords we’ll need to view your work with your application!
- Design amazing experiences across multiple touchpoints, focusing on web applications and occasionally mobile apps.
- Partner with UX Researchers and Product Managers to discover problems and possibilities, and plan new features.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Evaluate your solutions, iterate, and work closely with engineers to implement product features.
- Understand our Merchant’s needs, how our products work, and the user journey of each of our products.
- Present your ideas regularly to Product teammates, engineers, and key stakeholders.
- Work with cross-disciplinary partners to dig into issues, gather feedback, and design the right solutions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing and building products for mobile and desktop experiences.
- Core skill set includes strategy, IA, UX research, prototyping and visual design.
- Experience applying established design patterns to your work.
- Demonstrated ability to design products that users love.
- Skilled with Figma, and other industry standard tools.
- You have an acute attention to detail. Inconsistencies in products drive you crazy.
- You have excellent communication skills with an ability to explain and advocate for your work.
- You enjoy engaging with research and hearing from users/audiences directly.
- You are passionate about identifying and solving problems.
- You seek data and evidence to speak on behalf of the user.
- You can think in both low and high fidelity and understand the impact of design on user experience across an ecosystem of products.
Life at Favor:
- Benefits -- We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off -- We offer unlimited PTO for salary employees and ample vacation time to all team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development -- We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community -- Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.