Product Manager, Growth
Full Time - Texas
At Favor, we’re doing more than providing consumers with the best on-demand delivery experience. We’re building a community of Runners who can work how they want, when they want. And we’re doing all this while growing local businesses.
We put people in the center of everything we do. Our product team advocates for our diverse users and our business, finding creative ways to serve them both. We’re looking for a Product Manager to help Favor grow to become a household name in Texas and beyond. The Growth & Promotions product manager will be responsible for helping us develop promotional capabilities within Favors apps and internal tools that help attract, activate, and retain customers — by better showcasing Favor’s value and special offers.
- Work with the executive team to define high level goals for major customer-centric initiatives related to promotions, activation, and monetization
- Work closely with marketing, revenue, business intelligence teams to size opportunities and define goals and metrics for our products
- Provide UX and design with the context and feedback that they need to build wireframes, prototypes, and high fidelity designs
- Provide engineers and QA detailed behavioral specifications to ensure that they build the right software the first time
- Prepare the organization for change with product marketing and support resources
- Communicate constantly and effectively to all levels of the company to ease concerns and gather feedback
- Analyze product performance and make sound decisions on what to do next
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Mobile app and web experience is required
- High touch service experience is preferred
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar tools
- Technical experience is not required, but you must have a basic understanding of software, design, and data analysis.
- Thrives while leading in a fast paced, regularly changing environment. You turn chaos into order, and you love doing it. People look to you for guidance in times of turmoil.
- Is most comfortable when there’s too much to do. You aren’t easily overwhelmed and you prioritize tasks naturally. You’re not afraid to focus on one thing at a time when it’s needed.
- Has high dynamic range. You are able to see the big picture but comfortable diving deep into the details. You’re not above rolling up your sleeves and doing the grunt work.
- Loves great products. You are excited by thoughtful design and you appreciate attention to detail and fine craft. Is confident but humble. You’re able to make decisions with the wisdom to change course as soon as needed.
- Is able to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals without drama.