Product Manager, Integrations
Full Time - Texas or Remote
At Favor, we’re doing more than providing consumers with the best on-demand delivery experience. We’re building a community of Runners who can work how they want, when they want. And we’re doing all this while growing local businesses. We put people in the center of everything we do. Our product team advocates for our diverse users and our business, finding creative ways to serve them both. We’re looking for a Product Manager to help Favor grow to become a household name in Texas and beyond.
The Integrations Product Manager will work within the Merchant Experience & New Business Group to expand our marketplace integrations with key merchants and third-party platforms in order to unlock better experiences and new opportunities for our users. They will work closely with new business to size and scope new opportunities, dig in deep with engineering to understand complexity and break down effort, and be a constant touchpoint for our partners throughout the integration process. This is a crucial role that brings huge business value through stellar relationship management and expert execution of a highly technical roadmap.
- Own integrations strategy, roadmap, and initiative goal-setting
- Develop a vision for how we work with strategic partners and systematize our end-to-end integration process
- Work with sales, new business, finance, and business intelligence teams to size integration opportunities and estimate their impact against our goals
- Drive integration planning, sizing, and execution in close collaboration with our Engineering team
- Represent Favor as you build and manage strategic relationships with Partner Product and Engineering teams
- Provide UX and Design with the context and feedback that they need to build wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Provide Engineers and QA detailed behavioral specifications to ensure that they build the right software the first time
- Prepare the organization for change with product marketing and support resources
- Communicate constantly and effectively to all levels of the company to ease concerns and gather feedback
- Analyze product performance and make sound decisions on what to do next
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management and/or technical program management
- Experience in mobile app and web
- Experience managing third-party integrations
- High touch service experience (preferred)
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar tools
- Technical experience is not required, but you must have a basic understanding of software, design, and data analysis
- Can speak the language of engineers, designers, stakeholders, and strategic partners. You’re comfortable translating the technical to the non-technical and vice versa.
- Thrives while leading in a fast paced, regularly changing environment. You turn chaos into order, and you love doing it. People look to you for guidance in times of turmoil.
- Is most comfortable when there’s too much to do. You aren’t easily overwhelmed and you prioritize tasks naturally. You’re not afraid to focus on one thing at a time when it’s needed.
- Has high dynamic range. Ability to see the big picture but comfortable diving deep into the details. You’re not above rolling up your sleeves and doing the grunt work.
- Loves great products. You are excited by thoughtful design and you appreciate attention to detail and fine craft.
- Confident but humble. You’re able to make decisions with the wisdom to change course as soon as needed. Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals without drama.
Life at Favor:
- Benefits -- We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off -- We offer unlimited PTO for salary employees and ample vacation time to all team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development -- We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community -- Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.