Quality Assurance Team Lead
Full Time - Texas
The Favor Support team is a key part of the overall Favor experience. When things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our Customers, Runners and Merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple channels (phone, SMS, email, social). As part of the Favor Support team, our Support Operations arm is responsible for the architecture, programs and systems that enable our support teams to deliver exceptional experiences. From Quality Assurance, Training, Analytics, Systems Management and Workforce Planning, we strive for boldness, innovation and urgency concerning the end to end customer and runner experience. The Support Quality Assurance Team Lead will be integral to our Support organization as this role will be responsible for managing our quality assurance program tools, quality associates, and survey tools to deliver on success metrics through analysis of support interactions that ensure the highest levels of service.
- Inspire and lead a team of quality associates to efficiently and effectively evaluate support interactions that provide coaching and insight to uphold and drive our standards and voice of support.
- Cull, interpret, and deliver insights that drive improvement and innovation across customer experience strategy, design, and delivery.
- Assist in informing business strategy and prioritization of support related initiatives with Support and cross-functional teams through data-driven recommendations.
- Lead calibration sessions on support interactions across our various channels and teams.
- Provide recommendations for change and participate in service design planning to improve the speed, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of our support team.
- Support and manage QA project components.
- Be accountable for the performance of their team in achieving KPIs such as audit productivity, accuracy, quality, etc.
- Complete a percentage of QA audits monthly.
- Oversee data reporting to weekly and monthly scorecards.
Skills & Qualifications
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience as a high performer in Favor Support.
- Experience coaching and navigating tough conversations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of support, support analytics, KPIs, productivity and quality improvement levers.
- Advanced verbal, written, interpersonal, and organization skills.
- Advanced analytical skills, capable of foreseeing business need and translating trends and insights into actionable objectives that scale.
- Passionate about empathy driven interactions and performance coaching.
- Passionate about people management and developing team members that are empowered to make meaningful connections with a diverse workforce and customer base.
- A champion for mental and psychological wellbeing and are a steward of diversity and inclusion on your teams.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and work beside your team in the details but are able to maintain a strategic stronghold.
- Graceful, effective and able to keep your team focused and energized in a high ambiguity, ever changing environment.
Life at Favor:
- Benefits -- We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off -- We offer unlimited PTO for salary employees and ample vacation time to all team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development -- We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community -- Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.