Senior Product Manager, Consumer Growth
Full Time - Texas or Remote
At Favor, we’re doing more than providing consumers with the best on-demand delivery experience. We’re building a community of Runners who can work how they want, when they want. And we’re doing all this while growing local businesses. We put people in the center of everything we do. Our product team advocates for our diverse users and our business, finding creative ways to serve them both. We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help Favor grow to become a household name in Texas and beyond.
As the Consumer Growth Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating features in our consumer apps that compel users to order with us and to make Favor a more regular part of their lives. You’ll also be linking arms with our marketing and merchandising teams to grow our promotional capabilities through internal tools. You will be a key collaborator in our cross-functional team that drives the overall consumer growth strategy for Favor.
- Drive alignment on our product strategy related to consumer growth.
- Own the product roadmap for consumer growth, prioritizing highest impact initiatives while balancing user experience goals.
- Partner with stakeholders and executives to align on high-level goals and KPIs for major customer-centric initiatives related to customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Collaborate with marketing, finance and business intelligence teams to monitor KPIs and assess new opportunities and how they’ll impact key KPIs.
- Lead the consumer growth squad throughout the development lifecycle, ensuring that the right opportunities are prioritized, we’ve got the right solutions to implement, and the entire squad has a shared understanding of the product requirements and consumer goals.
- Provide UX and design with the context and feedback that they need to create delightful user experiences that lead to better customer engagement.
- Collaborate with product marketing and support teams to make sure the organization and our user base are prepared for feature changes.
- Communicate constantly and effectively to all levels of the company to ease concerns and gather feedback.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or 5 - 10 years of product management experience
- Mobile app and web experience is required
- High touch service experience is preferred
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar tools
- Technical experience is not required, but you must have a basic understanding of software, design, and data analysis
- Thrives while leading in a fast paced, regularly changing environment. You turn chaos into order, and you love doing it. People look to you for guidance in times of turmoil.
- Is most comfortable when there’s too much to do. You aren’t easily overwhelmed and you prioritize tasks naturally. You’re not afraid to focus on one thing at a time when it’s needed.
- Has high dynamic range. You are able to see the big picture but comfortable diving deep into the details. You’re not above rolling up your sleeves and doing the grunt work.
- Loves great products. You are excited by thoughtful design and you appreciate attention to detail and fine craft.
- Is confident but humble. You’re able to make decisions with the wisdom to change course as soon as needed.
- Is able to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals without drama.
Life at Favor:
- Benefits -- We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off -- We offer unlimited PTO for salary employees and ample vacation time to all team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development -- We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community -- Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.