Full Time - Texas or Remote
Favor is looking for an experienced full-cycle Technical Recruiter to join our People Operations team! In this role you will contribute to all areas of Talent Acquisition including writing job descriptions, sourcing, screening resumes, interviewing, and presenting offers. You will work closely with our People Operations team to build our employer brand, champion the candidate experience, and invest in our growing team here at Favor!
- Full-cycle recruitment process including, sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating interviews and closing offers for technical requisitions
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop job descriptions
- Assist in driving process efficiencies to scale hiring
- Act as an advocate for Favor, promoting the company at events and on social media
- Assist in coordinating recruiting events to attract passive candidates and build company brand presence in target markets
- Manage job postings and resume evaluation
- Coordinate all aspects of the interview process
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience
- 2-3 years of experience recruiting for software engineering positions
- In-house recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of HR hiring requirements and best practices
- Ability to build relationships and work with senior leadership
- Experience sourcing and recruiting passive candidates
- Working knowledge of modern recruitment software and tools
- Community First. Seek to champion Favor’s culture by creating a diverse pipeline and inclusive process that attracts the best possible talent.
- Good Vibes. Seek to create a delightful and easy process by being the go-to partner for everyone involved in the hiring process.
- Own Your Sh*t. Seek to drive the recruiting process from start to finish to ensure operational excellence.
- Keep Running. Seek to constantly look for ways to improve our processes, employer branding, and the candidate and team member experience.