Full Time - Texas or Remote
As a Visual Designer at Favor, you’ll work with a roster of spirited creatives responsible for one of Texas’s fastest growing brands. As part of Favor’s Creative Team you’ll collaborate with various teams across Favor to create impactful content for our audiences. The role of Visual Designer is to help grow and support our visual brand identity on a variety of channels and across the company. In addition this role will be responsible for developing a variety of assets to help reach our team and company KPIs and goals. The ideal candidate has strong design fundamentals and based on previous industry knowledge can hit the ground running and create impactful and strong performing creative.
- Support a high volume of design needs that roll in from across the company.
- Incorporate art and copy direction into your work.
- Produce a variety of print and digital assets to support marketing and acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate across a multi-faceted company to produce large-scale campaigns.
- Develop new email templates using responsive email design.
- Support online web-based marketing efforts.
- Produce motion graphics that support acquisition efforts across multiple audiences.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- 2+ years of agency or in-house creative experience.
- Experience in ideation and creation of cross-functional marketing campaigns.
- Experience designing for multiple audiences.
- A strong portfolio that shows relevant real world design experience.
- Experience with animation and video editing skills with AfterEffects.
- Experience with photo editing and post-production.
- Experience with HTML & CSS.
- Experience/willingness to work with and/or Figma.
- Experience collaborating with copywriters and photographers.
- Portfolio showing work designing and coding email templates.
- Strong interest in advertising and performance marketing.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong design fundamentals: typography, layout, photo editing, and attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Aptitude to work constructively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment and accepting feedback.
- Able to design within brand guidelines while also pushing the boundaries.
- Comfortable building and maintaining WordPress themes.