Senior Support Program
H-E-B and Favor have discontinued the Senior Support phone line and Easy Ordering and Delivery website.
You can still order groceries for home delivery or free curbside pickup anytime at HEB.com or get up to 25 items delivered in 2 hours or less with Express Delivery powered by Favor.
If you are food insecure or unable to shop in store or online, you can reach the United Way’s statewide call center by dialing 211 or use any of the following resources by region:
• Meals on Wheels of Central Texas: Lucinda Cassidy, 512-628-8111
• Central Texas Food Bank Commodity Supplemental Food Program: Emily De Maria, 512-282-2111
• Drive a Senior Central Texas: 512-445-5552
• Calhoun County Senior Citizens Association or 361-552-3350
• Houston-Galveston Area on Aging or 1-800-437-7396
Rio Grande Valley and Laredo
• Webb County Community Action Agency Meals on Wheels or 956-523-4182
• South Texas Food Bank or 956-726-3120
• The Golden Hub Community Center or 830-997-7131