Full Time - Austin, TX
Favor is looking for an experienced and hands-on Vice President of Marketing to lead all online and offline marketing and strategy. The VP of Marketing will report to the COO & President and lead our efforts to grow and retain our Favor audiences and deliveries through strategic marketing planning, customer demand generation, brand marketing, and media buying. The ideal candidate can hit the ground running with expertise in building brand awareness and performance marketing (CRM, SEO, SEM, Content Marketing and Social Media) as an Integrated Marketing leader. Building upon their previous experience, this individual will help increase Favor’s top-of-mind awareness while also driving trial and repeat consumer purchases across digital and out of home channels. This role offers an exciting opportunity to build and lead a team of highly motivated and driven marketing professionals within a dynamic, fast-growing company.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute a clearly defined marketing and external communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and builds brand equity
- Lead integrated marketing planning across all audiences and channels, synchronizing the activities of CRM, Acquisition, Product Marketing, Brand, and Creative teams.
- Manage large budgets across customer and runner awareness, acquisition, and retention efforts to increase brand awareness and reduce customer and runner acquisition costs
- Operationalize approaches to measuring and increasing customer lifetime value (CLV) of new and existing customers – by increasing retention, frequency, and AOV – in partnership with Business Analytics, Sales, and Merchandising
- Collaborate with H-E-B counterparts to develop campaigns and programs to acquire customers and increase brand awareness through H-E-B channels and audiences
- Lead and mentor a high-performing marketing team
- Work side by side with the leadership team to continuously refine our marketing roadmap and vision and product roadmap in support of marketing.
Skills you have:
- 10+ years of senior-level marketing experience with a consumer-facing brand; marketplace or high-frequency ecommerce a big plus
- Established and innovative marketing leader with a broad, diverse marketing background with increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience building and developing a multi-audience consumer-facing brand with a proven track record developing brand awareness and improving customer loyalty and retention
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire an experienced team
- Experience working in a product-centric business and comfortable making recommendations
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive understanding of and loyalty and retention marketing, media buying, and brand marketing
- Able to handle aggressive deadlines, work cross-functionally, and prioritize work in a fast-paced, high-change environment
- A data-driven, quantitative approach to using analytics and metrics to track KPIs and manage a large budget
- A passion for innovation, creative branding, positioning and messaging