Workforce Management Coordinator
Full Time - Texas
The Favor Support team is a key part of the overall Favor experience. When things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our Customers, Runners and Merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple channels (phone, sms, email, social).
As part of the Favor Support team, our Support Operations arm is responsible for the architecture, programs and systems that enable our support teams to deliver exceptional experiences. From Workforce Management, Training, Quality Assurance, Analytics, Systems Management and Knowledge Management, we strive for boldness, innovation and urgency concerning the end to end customer and runner experience.
The Workforce Management Coordinator will be integral to our Support organization as this role will be responsible for ensuring our staffing is efficient and effective so we can respond to Customers and Runners as quickly as possible.
- Update our Workforce Management system in real time to meet business needs.
- Monitor contact volume, headcount needs, and forecast accuracy.
- Monitor schedule adherence and shrinkage.
- Manage overtime and time off.
- Review and manage attendance data.
- Identify and implement opportunities to increase staffing efficiency.
- Identify and surface coverage issues Assist with work avoidance reporting.
- Assist with headcount planning.
- Assist with Workforce Management policy creation and enforcement.
- 3+ years experience working in a call center environment.
- 1+ year experience using Excel, Google sheets, or similar.
- Previous Workforce Management experience preferred.
- Heightened mathematical skills.
- Comfortable using, manipulating, and interpreting data to inform decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong understanding of Support ticketing flows and operations.
- Available to work evenings and weekends (Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday).
- Experience working in Zendesk, Twilio, Looker, and Teleopti a plus.
Life at Favor:
- Benefits -- We offer premium health, vision, dental, life, and 401(k) options. We also offer Favor delivery credit and H-E-B discounts!
- Time-Off -- We offer unlimited PTO for salary employees and ample vacation time to all team members. We empower you to live your best life and do your best work!
- Learning & Development -- We encourage personal growth and education through regular Learning Labs taught by internal team members and external facilitators.
- Community -- Whether you’re an avid cyclist, dog lover, or Magic enthusiast, there’s a group for you here. We foster community through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), quarterly company-wide events, happy hours, and regular connection opportunities.